Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year 2008

Happy New year 2008!!... \(^o^)/

Its now 2008, a fresh new year. Planned anything for this year? Well I have, and its quite a long list and one of them reads " Gotta get a new Job!" cause mine sucks!!!



Other then that, well some list of nice games coming out and looking forward to play. Oh! and that reminds me I need my PC upgraded. =.= ok after I get my new job with good pay!


Here's a list of Malaysian holidays for 2008
  • JANUARY
    10: Awal Muharram (Maal Hijrah)* 1429 Hijrah

  • FEBRUARY
    7 & 8: Chinese New Year

  • MARCH
    20: Prophet Muhammad's Birthday

  • MAY
    1: Labour Day19: Wesak Day

  • JUNE
    7: Birthday Celebration of Seri Paduka Baginda Yang di Pertuan Agong

  • AUGUST
    31: National Day

  • OCTOBER
    1 & 2: Hari Raya Puasa *27: Deepavali

  • DECEMBER
    8 & 9: Hari Raya Haji/Qurban*25: Christmas29: Awal Muharram (Maal Hijrah)* 1430 Hijrah

NOTE:
* Subject to changes
Whenever a public holiday falls on a Sunday, the next day shall be a public holiday

No comments: